Venue : 9 Straits View #06-07, Marina One West Tower, 018937
Event Start Date : Thursday 27 February 2020
Event End Date : Thursday 27 February 2020
Event Start Time : 06:30 pm
Event End Time : 08:00 pm
Registration Start Date : Thursday 30 January 2020
Registration End Date : Thursday 06 February 2020
This event aims to understand the foreign investment regulatory regime in China, how to set up or acquire businesses in China from a legal perspective and to comprehend the legal risk and issues that foreign investors should pay attention to when doing business in China.
At the end of this event, attendees will have an understanding of how to plan and provide funding from offshore to onshore China, comprehend intellectual property protection in China, and provide the solutions for investment disputes.
- General introduction of PRC Foreign Investment Law and the relevant implementation regulations
- Overview of foreign investment regulations in China
- Industry restrictions for foreign investment
- Funding route for foreign investment
- Legal risk and concerns over special investment structures, such as a VIE structure
- Validity of investment contracts as per the latest judicial interpretation by PRC supreme court after the implementation of foreign investment laws
- Intellectual property protection
- Dispute resolution
Thursday 27 February 2020
Note: Please take note that SCCA postpones the upcoming event "A New Era of Foreign Investment Regulation...