LEGAL FOR NON-LEGAL PROFESSIONALS - Note: Public - Click on GUEST booking with
Venue : NTUC CENTRE, LEVEL 9, ROOM 903 - One Marina Boulevard
Event Start Date : Wednesday 19 April 2017
Event End Date : Wednesday 19 April 2017
Event Start Time : 02:00 pm
Event End Time : 06:00 pm
Registration Start Date : Tuesday 14 March 2017
Registration End Date : Monday 17 April 2017
Do you have a legal question you would like answered on Employment Law, Implications of Employment in the Demand Economy, and Starting Your Own Business? Join us in this interactive Q&A session, and hear from our panel of lawyers. Simply register and send in your questions via email@example.com. Limited seats available!
- Does MOM law supersede company law/contract?
- Who owns the IP developed on the job?
- What is a reasonable non-compete clause?
- How can I switch jobs without worrying about breaching contract?
- What constitutes unlawful termination, and what recourse do I have?
| 3.15 - 4.15 pm
Implications of Employment and Side-Employment in the Demand Economy
- I have a part time job outside of work. What do I need to know?
- How can I keep my employment and side-business separate?
- What are my tax implications if I have a side-job?
4.30 - 5.50pm
Starting your own business
- What are the important legal documents necessary to start a business?
- Common legal mistakes that startups often make
- Recommendations for startups after 2 years of operation
FULL PROGRAM BROCHURE
Friday 09 February 2018
The Ministry of Manpower has announced a comprehensive review of the Employment...
Singapore Corporate Counsel Association. All Rights Reserved.