Venue : ZOOM
Event Start Date : Thursday 03 September 2020
Event End Date : Thursday 03 September 2020
Event Start Time : 11:00 am
Event End Time : 12:15 pm
Registration Start Date : Tuesday 18 August 2020
Registration End Date : Thursday 03 September 2020
The budgetary impacts of Covid-19 mean that many planned Legal Tech purchases are being delayed. Fortunately for those of us who use MS 365, Microsoft has provided a handful of tools that can make a huge difference to the everyday workflows of lawyers, they just haven’t been very good at telling us!
Graeme Grovum from Alpha Creates will take us through some of the ways that MS 365 can be configured to optimize our working environments. Topics will include:
- Using MS Add-ins to create email templates and clause banks
- Setting up MS Teams as your practice management hub
- Using SharePoint in Teams as a document management system
- Using Planner to create, allocate and manage tasks and projects
- Using MS forms to collect client feedback
Graeme Grovum, a principal at the legal strategy, innovation & technology consultancy Alpha Creates, is a legal technologist who leverages deep understanding of legal process and love of new technologies to deliver exceptional results in unexpected ways.
Thursday 10 June 2021
Mergers & acquisitions (M&A) plays an instrumental role in shaping the economy. Sentiment...