Company : BlueSG Pte Ltd
Location : 16 Science Park Drive #04-01 (S)118227
Salary : S$ Confidential
Job Start Date : Fri, 01 Oct 2021
• Manage all contracts associated with the BlueSG
• Draft, review, negotiate and advise on a broad range of commercial matters including but not limited to partnership and shareholder agreements, policies and terms of conditions, commercial leases and contracts
• Manage all general legal queries (Consumer claims, litigation and legal actions)
• Participate in the definition and development of organizational policies, procedures and programs and provide continuing counsel and guidance on legal matters and legal implications of all matters relevant to the organization
• Establish and manage the User Agreement to comply with all consumer laws and privacy laws
• Responsible for company PDPA policies
• Fully understand all aspects of BlueSG service, including commercial, operational and some technical aspects
• Compliance – implementing compliance programs locally, and aligning local compliance requirements with the Group’s requirements.
• Counsel, advise, and consult management on compliance matters.
• Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
• Monitor regulatory developments and ensure compliance with all applicable laws including developing compliance programs in line with new and updated laws.
• Identify legal risk patterns and trends in the various markets and contribute to the development of measures to actively address, manage and reduce the impact of such risks.
• Provide trainings as appropriate to amongst other things, address risk areas.
• Contribute to the development of internal guidelines, including development of standard or template contracts
• Supporting other legal projects within the Group
• Assisting with any ad-hoc administrative matters as required by the management.
• Degree in Law from a recognised University, preferably qualified in Singapore law
• 3-5 years of experience either in a leading law firm or in-house
• Strong business acumen to understand business goals and strategies
• Possess excellent legal analytical skills and drafting and negotiation skills
• Must be able to work independently as a legal professional and custodian of the company’s policies and as well as working collaboratively as part of a team