Legal Counsel - Cresco Investments Pte Ltd.
Company : Cresco Investments Pte Ltd.
Job Start Date : Fri, 08 Mar 2019
- Manage the planning, structuring, coordination & execution of transaction/deals, such as mergers and acquisition, fundraising through equity and/or debt, joint ventures and other investments in public & private companies.
- Provide legal advice on commercial and corporate (including governance) matters, and contribute to risk and commercial issues analysis
- Research & advise on relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- Draft, review and negotiate all relevant documents for the execution of deals and transactions
- Conduct due diligence where necessary
- Handle corporate secretarial matters and attend to clients’ corporate secretarial requirements
- Assist with the incorporation of companies for local and/or overseas clients
- Assist with the preparation, review and consolidation of board documents and facilitate preparation of board meetings
- Manage external lawyers and other professionals
- Any other corporate duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Law at a reputable university
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience in a law firm or legal inhouse role will be preferred
- Strong transactional, regulatory and project management experience will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Attention to details and able to handle tasks in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ability to work independently and with different teams across different functions
- Strong stakeholder management ability
- Being fluent in a second language is an advantage
Company website: https://www.cresco-investments.com/ OR www.cresco-markets.com
Singapore Corporate Counsel Association. All Rights Reserved.