Company : ON Semiconductor
Location : SGSG06 FCS SINGAPORE, 10 Ang Mo Kio St 65 TechPoint, #03-06/08, 569059
Salary : S$ To Be Advised
Job Start Date : Wed, 29 Jan 2020
ON Semiconductor is seeking a self-driven and motivated legal professional to join the Law Department, located in Singapore. We are looking for a mid-level, mature lawyer with a demonstrated ability to be a team player. As a Senior Regional Counsel, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with stakeholders from multiple jurisdictions and be part of a growing team that provides top quality legal services in a Fortune 500 World’s Most Ethical Company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing general legal advice and support for all offices and manufacturing operations in Asia Pacific.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Gain experience and work collaboratively in a global corporation, across multiple organizations, geographies and cultures.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to provide guidance, direction and support to the company’s strategic objectives.
- Manage external counsels to address and resolve disputes and legal advisory matters in the APAC region.
- Enhance the department’s legal review process through identifying and implementing legal operations tools for contract review; workload and budget allocation; automation of contracts etc.
- Leading and assisting with compliance and ethics investigations in the region.
- Leading the implementation of training programs for the APAC manufacturing and procurement organizations.
- Participate in the company’s multiple initiatives in CSR, Diversity and Inclusion and employee welfare programs.
- Bachelor of Law from an accredited law school
- Qualified attorney from at least one common law jurisdiction
- More than 7 years of legal experience in general commercial / business law, including litigation, compliance and ethics, government relations, employment law, litigation from a U.S. multinational corporation’s law department or equivalent. Experience in technology or semiconductor fields preferred
- High work ethics
- Astute commercial awareness, robust time management skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lingual fluency and legal drafting skills in English and Mandarin (required as this position supports sites located in Greater China region).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including a clear and concise drafting style.
- Flexibility to travel and work with colleagues and internal clients located in different jurisdictions.
Primary Location: SG-SG-Central Singapore
Work Locations: SGSG06 FCS SINGAPORE, 10 Ang Mo Kio St 65 TechPoint, #03-06/08, 569059
Note: Apply through the link given!