10th Developments in IP Law Series IPOS
SCCA is proud to support IPOS International for their upcoming conference 10th Developments in IP Law Series
About the Developments in IP Law Seminar Series
The seminar series will discuss IP law developments in the preceding year, and focuses on developments in Singapore and the UK, and where relevant, developments in the EU, US and Australia. This series comprises 4 half-day seminars covering the following main domains of IP: Copyright, Patents, Trade Marks/Passing Off and Breach of Confidence/Privacy and Data Protection.
Title : 10th Developments in IP Law Series
• Trade Marks / Passing Off – 2 February 2023 (Thursday)
• Patents – 9 February 2023 (Thursday)
• Breach of Confidence / Privacy and Data Protection – 16 February 2023 (Thursday)
• Copyright – 23 February 2023 (Thursday)
Time : 2.00pm - 5.30pm
Venue : Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre
Fees : Usually Per session $270.00 (incl. 8% GST)
More information: IP Professionals — IPOS Internationalß Click here for details and brochure
Application for complimentary pass
Please note that the following rules/conditions will apply.
- Complimentary passes are only offered to Singapore-based in-house legal counsel in the private sector.
- Only participants 45 years old or younger are eligible.
- Please indicate which session(s) you would like to attend.
- It is necessary for applicants to complete the survey.
- Complimentary passes are limited, and will be filled at IPOS International’s discretion.
- If the session you’re applying for is full, you may be invited to attend another session within the same series or some other future event.
- If you have successfully been registered for a session using a complimentary pass but are unable to attend, please inform IPOS as soon as possible.
You may reach out to Dilpreet at email@example.com or Pearlyn firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries relating to this event. Interested applicants are required to: (1) download and fill up a form to indicate their interest; (2) submit the form directly to Dilpreet at email@example.com; and (2) complete the following survey