Broaden your horizons with the SCCA Mentorship Programme.
The programme provides junior in-house counsel with the opportunity to have regular mentoring sessions with experienced in-house counsel. These sessions will be facilitated by experienced mentors on various topics relevant to their careers as legal professionals, providing a useful space for meaningful discussions and the exchange of professional experience and insights.
It offers the opportunity for:
- senior lawyers, to offer professional guidance to junior lawyers.
- junior lawyers, to receive coaching tailored to their specific learning goals or mentoring needs.
- in-house lawyers, to have a facilitated exchange of professional experience and knowledge among their peers.
Brought to you in collaboration with the PEERS Sub-Committee of the Singapore Corporate Counsel Association (SCCA)
Who Can Join?
- Are you currently in an in-house counsel role? If yes, please keep reading.
- What is your level of experience as in-house counsel? For Mentors: We welcome senior lawyers with 6 years or more experience in an in-house counsel role to apply. For Mentees: We welcome lawyers with up to 5 years of experience within an in-house counsel role to apply.
- Are you a member of the SCCA? You may sign up for SCCA membership.
Step by Step Guide
- If you satisfy the criteria above, you may download the Application Forms and a copy of the Guidelines.
- Please read the Guidelines and complete the Application Form to sign up for the Mentorship Program.
- Please email your completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any enquiries, please drop us a note.
Forms to Download
Documents and other useful material for current or prospective participants may be found below:
Mentoring Programme Guidelines