- SCCA Toolkit: All New SCCA Members will receive a SCCA Code of Conduct e-booklet, 1-hr online ethics training (mandatory) and a free legal privilege podcast
- SCCA Recognition & Privilege: SCCA as the national association supports HR departments and recruiters in due diligence procedures. We help authenticate your profile as an In-house counsel with organizations and recruitment agencies around the region, giving a head start to your career
- SCCA Competency Framework: At SCCA all educational, non-social and committee engagements provide Continuous Learning Education Merits. It helps empower and develop in-house counsel at various stages of their career to equip them with Legal, Business and Future-ready Skills.
- Pier Counsel Project: SCCA brings a new initiative, “PIER”. The programme aims to pair young or transitioning lawyers to provide professional service for not-for-profit organisations (NGO).
- SCCA Newsstand – The InHouse: SCCA members get free access to legal updates via SCCA Newsstand powered by Lexology from the time you sign up.
- Certifications: Our Academic Programs are endorsed by industry leaders and high-profile In-house lawyers to stay updated with the global business needs.
- SCCA networking: Join us in our regular mixers that are being organised both online and offline, as we strive to connect more of our in-house together, including through our industry and general chapters!
- Job Posting: 1x free job posting for associate members, 3x for ordinary members and up to 5x for members with Premium Corporate/Associate Membership.
- Preferential rate at LawNet: SCCA Members get significant preferential rate if you sign up to Lawnet, more details on subscriptions and pricing can be found here.
- 30-Minutes of Courtesy Advice
Meritas, the world’s premier legal network, offers SCCA members 30-Minutes of Courtesy Advice. Find out more here.
- Legal Privilege Training Podcast
SCCA members receive an exclusive Legal Privilege Training Podcast by Providence Law ASIA.
- Code of Ethics Training
SCCA members receive an exclusive Code of Ethics Training Video by Allen & Gledhill.