SCCA’S FMCG and Retail Chapter is a platform for the In-House Legal Counsel from the FMCG and Retail Sector to Network and provide Industry perspective on non-competitive issues to the Government/s and other stakeholders. The chapter will seek to provide an Industry platform for emerging Industry issues, share Best Practices, and in the process learn from each other.
All In-House Counsels from the FMCG and Retail Industry are welcome to join this forum.
Proposals on areas of common interest for Singapore and the markets in the Asia Pacific region:
- Privacy and Data Security: Sharing of Best Practices.
- Anti-Bribery and Sharing of best practices.
- Digital Marketing and e-Commerce.
- Antitrust and sharing of Best Practices.
- Employment and Co-employment issues.
- Advertising Self Regulations