- Organise, support or participate in educational and other networking events for counsel in financial institutions in Singapore (“FI Counsel”).
- Provide a regular platform for FI Counsel to come together and discuss issues affecting them in their professional capacities.
- Undertake any other activity that helps the SCCA gain ‘mind-share’ or achieve a niche status as a premier professional body for FI Counsel.
- To organise at roundtable events or chapter meetings to facilitate the achievement of the SCCA BAFIS Chapter objectives.
- To create and publicise at least one (1) paper on an area of law reform that would be complementary to the interests of financial institutions in Singapore.