Deputy Head, SCCA Academy
Reporting to the Executive Director, this role is responsible for shaping the direction of the SCCA Academy. The Deputy Head of the Academy must have a modern approach to development and be forward-thinking in their long-term strategy for the SCCA Academy.
The Deputy Head of the Academy is responsible to bring together learning and development programmes for the in-house legal community, whether through seminars or courses or more. The Deputy Head of the Academy will represent SCCA at events and activities and acts as the spokesperson for the SCCA Academy. The Deputy Head of the Academy cultivates positive and collaborative relationships with trainers and industry experts to promote the SCCA Academy and maintain close relationships with knowledge partners to extend the SCCA Academy's positive learning experience to add value for all in-house counsels.
The Deputy Head of the Academy will also be accountable for the sales and business operations of the SCCA Academy in addition to creating and executing business plans, establishing budgets, and overseeing expenditures.
- Strong sales, marketing, leadership, and management skills
- Some understanding of the legal industry
- A good grasp of learning and development, including coordinating the running of seminars and courses
- A good level of computer literacy
- Good project management skills
- Comfortable in working with multiple stakeholders
- Able to multitask and support non-core functions
- Monthly income of up to SGD $5K (depending on experience)
- Commission is commensurated upon achieving KPI
► This position is only open to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents.
► Interested applicants may apply by submitting their CV, and availability.
► Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
The Singapore Corporate Counsel Association Limited (“SCCA”) is the pioneer national not-for-profit organisation representing the interests of in-house lawyers working for companies and other entities based in Singapore. It prides in building reputable regional training programs, leadership and industry conversations, legal counsel career toolkits, competency frameworks encompassing technical knowledge, skills, and the right attitude and character for corporate lawyers.
Up to SGD $5K (depending on experience)